Dining Services is providing healthy, sustainably sourced, and nutritious foods in the safest way possible. Access to nutritious food is an important part of student success, and we do so with high-quality, globally inspired options. We are proud to serve our Cougs.
We implement all necessary safety procedures as guided by our industry, state and federal guidelines, and the CDC protocols for increased cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas and limiting access to gathering spaces. Many of our seating areas are open at no greater than 50% capacity.
Many dining locations on the Pullman campus will require ordering via the GET app. This app also provides a touchless form of payment using RDA and/or CougarCASH accounts. You can order online or download the GET app here. Find updated hours of operation for our dining locations here.
When Dining in our Facilities:
• You will need to show proof of attestation upon entering the following dining facilities:
- ◦ Southside Café
- ◦ Northside Café
- ◦ Hillside Café
- ◦ Hillside Market
- ◦ Flix Market and Café
- ◦ The Market on Cougar Way
- ◦ Einstein Bros. Bagels
- • You will need to wear a mask/cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
- ◦ Masks/face coverings may temporarily be removed when eating or drinking in a dining facility.
- • Six (6) foot physical distance should be maintained at all times in our facilities.
- • If you’re dining in, disinfect your table before and after use. Supplies will be available at each dining location.
- • Know the signs of COVID and stay home if you are sick. If you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed by the CDC, please leave the dining facilities and contact Cougar Health Services or your healthcare provider.