Dining Services is providing healthy, sustainably sourced, and nutritious foods in the safest way possible. We are proud to serve our Cougs.
Our safety procedures are in compliance with industry and local health and safety guidelines:
- Increased cleaning of high-touch areas
- Limited access to gathering spaces
- Seating is limited to one person per table, or two if roommates
- Protocols are subject to change as we receive updates from state and local authorities.
Order with the GET app! It is the only option to order from some locations and provides a touchless form of payment. You can order online or download the GET app here. Find updated hours of operation for our dining locations here.
When Dining in our Facilities:
Students must show confirmation of an arrival COVID-19 test from MyWSU to access all WSU Dining Services facilities. Green or yellow MyWSU indicators will be accepted.
All guests must:
- Show proof of daily attestation
- Wear a mask or cloth face covering over mouth and nose when not eating
- Maintain six foot physical distance
- Disinfect table before and after use with provided supplies
- Know the signs of COVID-19 and stay home if you are sick. If you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed by the CDC, please leave the dining facilities and contact Cougar Health Services or your healthcare provider.